Tuesday, June 5, 2007

...can you spell T-I-R-E-D??

Oh my gosh...I cannot believe how flipping tired I am!! I've been volenteering at the pool for 2 years now and you would think that you would get used to getting home to take a shower, lying on your bed closing your eyes for just a second and then waking up the next morning. Weird? Yes of course. Doesn't help that today I got off work early to go babysit a couple of theses really cute kids. My sis was supposed to help me but she decided to stay and work at the pool a little linger which left me to fend for myself. Actually it wasn't all that bad the kids were practically angels. And from what i hear from my sister the lifeguards at the pool made all of the Jr. guards scrub the gutters. >:P gross! so I guess i got off easy!!

No comments: