Friday, May 25, 2007

Tears and regret

I can't believe it... It's the day after the end of the school year and its just now hitting me that everything is changing. The teacher that has absolutely inspired me in every aspect of my life is leaving and i'll never get to see her again(atleast thats what it feels like)!! And theres a guy in my class that I was just really getting to know and hes moving to michigan on tuesday and hes having a party tonight and thats gonna make me cry even harder then i am now!!! I mean i just got to know him!!!!! To top this all off I've just ended a friendship with one of my bestest bestest guy friends ever...I never thought I would have to do that in a million years! But we weren't getting along and and everything was going so wrong with our relationship... I mean we yelled at eachother more than actually acting civil towards eachother. We were both at our wits end with eachother and I honestly think that it was best for us to go our seperate ways for a while... I don't want him and I to not be friends forever but if that happens then... I guess we weren't meant to be friends then. Everyone goes their seperate ways eventually right?? Heres a qoute for anyone whos reading and needs something to live by...
"Say what you mean and mean what you say because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."

No comments: