Sunday, May 27, 2007

UGH!! I'm so confused!!!

I can't stand boys!!! They are so sbsolutely confusing! They do something so absolutely sweet and then turn around and stab you in the back which ruins EVERYTHING!!!! I feel like screaming and tearing my hair out!!!! To many thoughts are going through my head right now it feels like its gonna burst!! Ugh, boys you can't live with them and you can't live without them, what can you do? Oh and if anyone was wondering how the audition went, we got called back were offered a place at the acting academy that was sponsoring the audition! They called easrlier today and said that they loved the fact that we were twins and that they could work with us and make us better actresses which is so cool!!! But heres the thing the class for basic training costs $1900 dolars...each, and we can't afford it right now but we'll see how the call backs go next sunday! Yay i'm so excited!!

No comments: